Friday 9 July 2010

Charity Shopppingg :)

sooo basically had an inset day and ended up at the shops with Shane, trawling round charity shops. wheeeeen, we came across some uber cool badges in Helen&Douglas House, only 50p :D :D :D
and here they areeee!
(sorry about the random change of background and the general shit quality of the photos)


lil olympic thing going on here?
lovely communist badge ;)

more olympics or something, from Holland? Switzerland?
not too sure but it looks cool!
flying bird... yeah.

thought i'd throw in a lil piccie of the jazzy yellow science glasses also found in charity shop ;)

1 comment:

  1. you beat me to the post, you turnip :) I love you! I'm sorry my comment for the last post didnt come through :/ i forgot what the hell I said :(.

    Pictures are beeeautiful and you know that I love the holland one XD

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete