Sunday 27 June 2010

lil hello to you :)

hmm sooo post number one, here we go...........


hi there, i'm Kim and basically i got talked into being a blogging buddy by my good friend, and only follower, Shane ♥ so here we are. blog. :)


i dont really have much to blog about but doing an art thingy recently about Rodchenko (google him ;)) and got me all inspired to take lots of pictures which im going to post for your enjoyment. wahaayyyy.


and ya never know, i might throw in an odd cool picture i find online or whatever, but basically its just gunna be a load of shizz that i take.


so until i find something interesting to post, lets just enjoy looking at this lovely picture of these cool fellas ;)

1 comment:

  1. I sorry if I pestered you into it :) hehe I want some lollipop men! Eat my face.

    I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jambon XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete